New Florida Energy Code Effective June 30, 2015. Sign Up for the Training You Need; Limited Time Discount AvailableJune 4th, 2015
By Sherri Shields
June 4, 2015
Updated: July 01, 2015
New Florida Energy Conservation Code—5th Edition (2014)—is effective June 30, 2015*.
Residential energy code changes include:
- Building air leakage rate testing and limit requirements
- New prescriptive compliance requirements
- New performance compliance reference values
Commercial energy code changes include new methods for code compliance:
- ASHRAE prescriptive method
- ASHRAE energy cost budget method
- ASHRAE envelope trade-off option method
- IECC prescriptive method
- IECC performance method.
Get the updates and training you need. Sign up by July 31 for a $50 discount (use discount code “Newcode”) on the following courses:
- Updated Course: Florida Residential Energy Code Compliance: Methods, Tools, and Verification
Dates: June 23, Aug. 5, Oct. 30
- Updated Course: Florida Commercial Energy Code Compliance: Methods, Tools, and Verification
Dates: Aug. 4, Oct. 29
- New Course: Residential Building Air Leakage (Blower Door) Testing
Dates: June 29, July 9, July 23, Aug. 13, Aug. 27, Sept. 14, Sept. 17, Oct. 12, Oct. 19, Nov. 9, Nov. 23, Dec. 21
A complete list of FSEC courses can be found at: http://ce.fsec.ucf.edu/.